Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween is Coming!!!

Halloween is coming!!!! 17 days left!!!
 Since I'll probably go to a party, I'm looking around for costumes and stuff.
On the web there are billions of ideas: costumes, recipes, crafts of every kind... I keep getting lost in all these amazing websites!
 Among many others, I discovered the Plush Team blog: full of creations of various artists. Strange, cute and colorful!
But I fell in love with Sam! Sam is a black dust kitten, little and so beautiful! I just love it! It's (actually, she is) the Plush Team October Giveaway, hosted by The Itsy Bitsy Spider, a very nice shop that you can find on Etsy.
You can participate to the October Giveaway or even buy the Dust Kitten Pattern on The Itsy Bitsy Spider website! 
It's irresistible!!!
This is a photo of the beautiful Sam! 
Good Luck with the Giveaway!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment