Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome!!!

Hi there, World!!!!

This is the opening of my new shiny blog! 
As I already posted on my profile, I'm a girl from Italy with a lot of dreams!
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect, but I'm not an English mother tongue. I just love it so much that I couldn't help trying to use it here. (If you find errors you can point them out!) 


I'll share with you many projects and dreams and I'd like you to feel free to comment about everything. I've never had many hobbies when I was little, but now I'm always discovering new ones. 
I started knitting some months ago and I'll certainly talk about it in future posts. 
I also like cooking, especially since I found out Martha Stewart website (I cannot see her tv shows from my Country)! She is officially becoming a goddess for me!!! 
Last Saturday I made some wonderful, mouth-watering chocolate cookies with my boyfriend! I've already finished them, without even taking a picture! Next time I sure will!


I have to go now (dinner-time in Italy) but I'll catch up soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment